Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Craft Show







This weekend, Mom and I participated in our first craft show. We weren't terribly successful, but we did sell a couple of things, and it was fun. We will probably try some more, and maybe get a booth at the farmer's market next summer. I don't have any pictures of the craft show, because I am still trying to get back in the habit of taking my camera everywhere, but here are some scenery pics that I used to make some of the photo cards I sold at the craft show.

3 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Beautiful photographs Amy! I especially love the lilly pads and the pink flower!

November 09, 2005 1:10 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

You are so very Talented! I know you will have more success as you keep going to things! I love love these pics. Scenery is my favorite thing to photograph...besides my kids!

November 11, 2005 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweety....humm I think I remember a couple of these! Great Job miss you lots! Congrats again!

November 17, 2005 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9