Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Women's Retreat






This weekend I went to our church's women's retreat up in Cascade. It is so beautiful up there, and, as you can see, they already had snow. It snowed while we were there also. The weekend was great!! We had a really wonderful speaker and just had a really good time (and learned a lot!). Both Arin & Ashlie went also. Elyssa and Brooklyn went too (aren't they cute!!), and they were both so sweet and well-behaved! :) Sorry I didn't get more scenery pictures... I was being lazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

okay I feel so stupid, but which one of the names there is Arin's baby? They are cuttie pies! I am glad you got the opportunity to get out with the women and get some great teaching, and fun!

November 16, 2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Elyssa is Arin's. She's the one in the pink hat with the chubby cheeks. :) Brooklyn is our cousin Cortney's baby. (Cortney is the blonde holding her in the group photo.)

November 16, 2005 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9