Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Been a While

Wow, I just realized that I haven't posted anything new for almost two weeks. I guess I've just been busy. Work is crazy, as the Legislative session started this month, and I am doing the bookkeeping for our church also. So I had to get all of the end of year stuff done for them (W2s, year-end tax letters, etc.). I have also been sick for about a month. Yuck! I finally went to the doctor last week, and found out I have a sinus infection, bronchitis and probably a cold on top of that. :oP So I got some drugs, and am starting to feel better.

Robert is still job searching. He is in the middle of interview processes with 3 or 4 places (they have really long interview processes... he's done 3 or more interviews with each, and 2 tests for each so far!), so keep him in your prayers. We are also hoping to close on the rental house next month, if everything goes smoothly. That will be a huge blessing! Well, I don't have any great pictures this week (I have a few of Ashlie and Danny, but the battery on my camera is dead so I can't upload them right now), so I will leave you with some pictures of the Capitol, where I am spending more and more time lately. I did not take these, but I am planning to take some in the near future! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

yeah I noticed that you have not been putting anything on..kinda figured that you are just a REALLY busy woman! those pics are pretty, and you said that is the building you are working in? nice! WE defenately will be praying for Robert. and the house :-)

January 23, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

Beautiful pictures...love the mountains in the background! Would love to see Ashlie and Danny when you get time!
So glad you finally went to the Dr. You will be feeling much better when those drugs start to work! I felt so much better just after two days of meds.! Will be praying about Roberts job and your house!

January 24, 2006 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9