Monday, January 30, 2006

New Look

Well, I finally updated our page to make it a little more personal... MUCH thanks to Khrista for all her help!! :) Let me know what you think! Not too much is going on here - just the same stuff really. I am busy with work, and helping Ashlie get ready for the wedding in March. We (Arin, Ashlie, Mom, Nicole and I) finished the invitations yesterday. I think they look really good! Robert is busy looking for a job still. He has his zillionth interview this afternoon for one company... ok, maybe not that many, but it has been a lot! He thinks this may be his last though, so hopefully we will know something soon. We are also taking a Bible class at a local church. It is on Galatians, and we are really enjoying it so far! The pastor who is teaching it really knows his Bible... he can quote a verse for just about anything people in the class bring up! Makes me want to start memorizing verses again, so that it something I am going to work on. :) Sorry about the lack of pictures recently. I am going to try to be better about that. Until next time, here are a couple of "stock" photos (I did take them!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9