Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jenga!... the Tough Guy Version


On SuperBowl Sunday, the guys (Robert, JJ & Branden) decided they wanted to play Jenga. Of course, they are guys and they can't play a game normally, so they decided that the loser would have to drink a concoction of various condiments and liquids created by the others. So the game got pretty intense. Branden lost the first one. Garrett lost the second (he couldn't drink it... he actually threw up. Gross!) And Branden lost the third one also. I won't describe the mizture they had to drink. It makes me sick just thinking about it. :oP But I think they had fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

that is HORIBLE that he threw up! it must have been alot of nasty stuff......guys, the things they do!!

February 07, 2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9