Friday, February 03, 2006

Jonas


My nephew Jonas is 4 years old already! I can't believe it! I remember when he was born, and I stayed in Idaho for almost a month. It was so hard to leave, and now I am SO happy that I'm here permanently! :) Jonas is the smartest preschooler I have ever met... and I'm not the only one to say that. He has all the characteristics of a gifted child. He is intelligent beyond his years, and also very emotional. When he's happy, he's ecstatic, and when he's sad, he's heartbroken. He is so creative, and he loves to draw and color. He's also really athletic, and has been throwing and hitting a baseball since about 1 1/2. And, believe it or not, he is also musically inclined. :) He loves to play the guitar and the drums, and often makes up his own songs. Okay, I will stop bragging. I'm not even his mother! :) But he is a talented little guy. He is also very affectionate, and a lot of fun to be around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9