Tuesday, February 07, 2006

SuperBowl Party

Arin decided that we should have a SuperBowl party... and she decided we should have it at my house. I am glad we did! It was a lot of fun, even though no one was really interested in the game. It was fun just to hang out and play games... and EAT! :)

Here are a few pics from the day. All the girls... Elyssa... Josiah & Isaak... the boys (Isaak, Josiah, Dylen, Jonas)... Mom & Dad (ahhhhh)... Audrey & Austin (her boyfriend - he is really fun and sweet and we all like him!)... me & Elyssa... the guys playing Jenga... and me & Robert.


2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

looks like you all had fun! We all had a party at mom and dad's, and of course we were all very interested in the game....because that is dad's favorite team! and they haven't been there in a while!we did alot of eating also!

February 07, 2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

We watched the game with David's dad and grilled t-bones! Mmmm... I only watched the second half of the game..the good part!
Looks like you all had fun! Love the picture of all you girls!

February 09, 2006 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9