Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Grandma's Birthday

We had a good weekend. Saturday we just spent time at home together, and I got a lot of cleaning done (probably too much... I was pretty sore the next day!). It was nice to relax and spend some time with just us.

On Sunday, Arin, Ashlie and I drove to Twin Falls together for our great-grandma Eunice's birthday. She is 85! We all left our husbands at home (for various reasons) but it was really fun to spend some time with just the three of us and get to talk. We've all had so much going on lately! We laughed a lot. :) The party was a lot of fun too. We got to visit with family we don't see very often, and my I think Grandma really enjoyed all the company. The party was at her nursing home. She got a DVD player, a lot of DVDs and several great pictures (She loves family pictures!) Here is a picture of her blowing out the candles on her birthday cake. I took it with my camera phone... sorry for the poor quality!

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

That's neat that the three of you girls got to travel together! So sweet of you to visit your great-grandma!
Hope you two are feeling better!

April 04, 2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9