Monday, April 10, 2006

Hanging Out with Jonas

On Sunday after church, Jonas came to our house to hang out with us. He helped Uncle Bob clean out the stinky garbage cans (I was thankful - I didn't have to help!). We had lunch, and then we planted our flower and vegetable seeds. We are starting them inside and will move them outside in a couple of weeks. He was a huge help... He filled the planters with dirt and then watered them all when we were done. I am really excited about starting a garden this year... it will be my first! After that, we watched Tarzan (the Disney version) and then played a game and did a puzzle before Jonas went home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Wow, look at how organized you are! Your garden will be awesome I'm sure! Will you harvest any of them in Oct.? :o) That's so great that you take such an active role in your nephew's life! So cool!

April 10, 2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

It's possible we may be harvesting them in October. Since we plant a little later here (Apr-June) it makes sense that we would harvest a little later too. I'm a rookie, though, so I don't know for sure. :)

April 10, 2006 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9