Wednesday, April 19, 2006

More flowers!

Because we have small group tonight, we celebrated my birthday yesterday. My absolutely WONDERFUL husband was very busy yesterday! He took me to work so he could have the car (we haven't found him a new one yet), then cleaned the whole house, got a haircut, picked up our new glasses and my birthday present, baked a cake (complete with white chocolate-covered strawberries as garnish), and then came back to pick me up and take me dinner. THEN, as if that wasn't enough, he had planned a surprise party for when we got home. My family and a few friends came over to help us eat the cake. I think I'll keep him. :)
We went to for dinner, and it was SOOOO good, but I ate way too much! SlimFast for lunch today. :)

Robert got me Lady & The Tramp and a tree for my birthday! We have been wanting to plant another tree in the backyard. It is an October Glory Maple, and will look something like this...

Arin, Ashlie, Bri, Nicole and my Aunt Wendy went in together and got me some more flowers for my garden, some pink gardening gloves, a big bag of potting soil and a really pretty hanging plant. The flowers are carnations, geraniums and bleeding hearts.

I also got these flowers from my boss today. I love flowers!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amy! I am so happy to hear that you have such a thoughtful husband! It is so nice to be pampered like that! The Flowers are beutiful, very nice!

April 19, 2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9