Monday, April 10, 2006

SPRING!


Spring is here! YAY! I am so ready for warm weather! I miss taking walks on the greenbelt and going to the park. So does Bailey!! And I am really looking forward to planting some flowers and a vegetable garden. We are going to plant carrots, peas, green beans, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, pumpkins, basil, mint and chives.

This weekend was great! The weather was beautiful! We went to Audrey's softball game (they won 1-0 in extra innings!) on Friday, then to dinner for Ashlie's birthday. Saturday, we both had appointments at the eye doctor, and in about a week we'll have new glasses. :) We got to Jonas's soccer game at the very end, then went to Isaak's birthday party. Sunday after church, Jonas came to hang out with us and we got those seeds planted. It was a really great weekend! I took a few pictures of the various blooming things in our yard this weekend because I was so excited!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Wow, you had a busy weekend! And that's too ironic that you posted your blossom pictures today! I had just posted some on mine! I took them about two weeks ago though. They are all gone now! :o(

April 10, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Khrista said...

I see you have a new book on your list. Is it any good?
The Beach House one...

April 12, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Haven't started it yet. I just finished The Broker last night. I like James Patterson though. :)

April 12, 2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9