Friday, May 05, 2006

Another New Car...

Last weekend, we bought a car to replace the little Geo that was totalled in our accident. We have been through 6 cars in the last year! This car was for Robert, so he got to pick it out. He found a 97 Ford F150 extended cab for a really great deal! He really likes it, and so do I, even though I have been too scared to drive it yet. It feels like riding in a tank compared to the Geo and my Saturn! :) But it is a nice truck.
This weekend won't be nearly as busy for us as last weekend, so I am hoping to get some stuff done around the house. Working in the garden, of course, and I want to give Bailey a bath (not a fun task!) and wash the cars. I also need to reorganize the office, but it will be hard to stay inside! It is supposed to be sunny and in the mid-70s for at least the next 10 days!!
We have started the Weight Watchers points thing this week. And we are walking more. We both want to lose the (approx.) 20 pounds we have gained just since we got married!! It is going to be a challenge, but I am pretty determined. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

You're talking 20lbs. between the two of you right???!! Not individually! You lose 20lbs. and you'll be skin and bones!
David will be so jealous of Robert! He's DYING to buy a truck. He's going to sell his Honda before we move and get a truck up in Alaska.
Have a great weekend!

May 05, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

WOW nice truck! good luck on loosing the weight....I know you can do it, exercise is the KEY! and walking will be great! have fun this weekend!

May 05, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Nope, 20 lbs each. I probably have really only put on between 10-15 since the wedding, but I would like to lose 20. I won't be as skinny as you think, trust me! :) We actually bought the car from a guy who wanted to get rid of it because he's moving to Alaska!

May 05, 2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9