Monday, May 22, 2006

Big Girl

Every other Thursday night we watch Elyssa for my sister. She is getting so big, and has so much personality!! She is standing (not walking yet, but almost) and learning new words (I taught her "duck" a few weeks ago. She also recently learned "up" and "more".) She is definitely a snuggler, and loves to give hugs. She also has a babydoll she carries around and loves on, which is sooooo adorable! I can't believe she'll be a year old next month! Here are some pictures from this Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

She is a doll! Um...where's Robert's wedding band? :o)

May 22, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Haha, I can't believe you noticed that! He actually lost it about 2 weeks after the wedding. :oP

May 22, 2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9