Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Busy Week

This week is sort of crazy for us. We have something going on EVERY night! Some nights we have more than one thing. I don't really like weeks like this, but it's life I guess. And I'm starting to feel sick on top of it. :oP I'm sure we'll make it through!

Tonight we're going to have dinner with some friends. They want pizza, and luckily the place they like, Papa Murphy's, has a light menu (1/2 the calories, 1/2 the carbs)! So we can get a Hawaiian Delite pizza and some salad and still not go over our WW points! :) Yay!

Wednesday, our small group is supposed to go golfing at Ridgecrest Golf Club. We are in between studies and are starting a new one next week, so this is just a fun chance to hang out. I am not sure yet if we will golf. I have never golfed before in my life (I don't think miniature golf counts!), plus it's kind of expensive... we'll see.

Friday we are going to help out at a carnival/dodgeball tournament our friend Lewey and his students (he teaches middle school) are putting on to raise money for the Invisible Children in the Sudan. If you have never heard of the Invisible Children, you should definitely watch the movie.... It will challenge you. And probably make you cry. (I did.) Anyway, it should be a lot of fun, and hopefully they have a good turnout.

I will try to post some good pictures later this week - after I charge my camera battery!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

I know what you mean about those kind of weeks. But it keeps you from getting bored! That's cool that you are still sticking with the weight watchers. hey, have you seen any change yet? Keep up the good work!

May 09, 2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

That Papa Murphy's place looks good. Too bad there aren't any around here! I loved the WW points program! I lost the few pounds I wanted to a couple years ago on it! You don't feel deprived!
You and Rachel with those camera batteries! She's always telling me she doesn't have new pictures because her batteries are dead! ha!

May 10, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9