Monday, May 01, 2006

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was incredibly busy... but also a lot of fun! On Friday, I kept Elyssa, Jonas & Isaak all night! It was an experience... a preview of the lack of sleep I will experience when I have kids! :) But we had a good time. Friday night we just watched a movie (Disney's Oliver & Company) and had some popcorn. Saturday we made pancakes, then planted my strawberries in the backyard. Jonas and Isaak were very helpful, especially with the watering. They found a really looooooong worm, which they were a little hesitant to touch at first, then they thought it was pretty cool.






Saturday night, the girls in the family got dressed up and went to dinner, then to the Mrs. Idaho America pageant, which my Aunt Lorraine competed in. The guys went to a prime rib & crab dinner and auction for Garrett's baseball team. Sorry the pageant picture is pretty poor quality... no flash photography allowed, so I had to take a picture without it. My aunt is the one in the green dress in the middle, and this is the beginning, when they were dancing. :)

Sunday after church, I hosted a baby shower for my friend Hannah, (the guys went golfing), then Matt & Hannah and Robert & I went out for pizza. The picture below is of the girls in our small group (Karissa, Erin, Hannah, me, Cortney & Brooklyn, Jess).

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

looks like you had a very fun filled weekend! so you ready to have that baby yet????? got a good preview huh?! that is cool that your aunt participated in the pagent! oh and your flowers are looking good!

May 02, 2006 5:08 AM  
Blogger Khrista said...

Boy was it a busy weekend! You girls look great all dolled up! And love that you spend so much time with your nieces and nephews! I'm sure you are their "Cool" Aunt! :o)

May 03, 2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9