Monday, May 22, 2006

"Relatively" Calm Weekend

This weekend was fun, and not quite as busy as the last few have been. Saturday we planted some (yes, more) flowers in the backyard, went to Jonas's last soccer game, then got sno-cones with my family.

Saturday night we took dinner to Matt & Hannah, and I took this picture from the car on the way home. We have had great weather (and an awesome lightning and thunderstorm on Friday night!)

Sunday, we had Arin & JJ and the kids, my cousin Justin and our friend Nicole over for lunch and games. It was a fun weekend, and I am so glad it's almost summer!! I love being outside... and sno-cones! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Isn't it just hilarious to watch those little ones?!

May 22, 2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

I also went to final soccer games this weekend! I love that sunset pic! sounds like your weekends are really something to look forward to!

May 23, 2006 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9