Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Weekend Photos

Here are some photos from this weekend.


These are from the Invisible Children dodgeball tournament on Friday. Lewey did an AWESOME job, and they had a great turnout. The first picture is the winning team. The others are Brooklyn; Karissa, Cortney, me and Brooklyn; and Robert and Nate as the dodgeball officials.
Saturday, we went to Twin Falls to celebrate Mother's Day with Robert's family. I went to a lunch at Centennial Park (in the canyon) with his Mom, sisters and nieces. Then we spent the rest of the day at his parents' house and celebrated Virginia's (Robert's little sister) birthday. She is going to Ohio for the summer to work as a costume designer for a theater company.

The bridge over the canyon coming into Twin Falls; Amy Joe (our niece), me, Virginia, Sylvia (niece) at the picnic in our crazy sunglasses.

Virginia and her birthday cake. Robert decorated it... it's a pirate ship. :)

Sunday we taught Sunday School, and I had 20 preschoolers and no voice! I have been sick for a few days and pretty much completely lost my voice this weekend. It was interesting. We took my mom to Red Robin for lunch, planted our vegetable and herbs outside in the garden, and then went swimming at the pool at Ashlie & Danny's apartment. (It has been sooooooooo hot here... record highs!)

Monday night we had a picnic at the park for Mother's Day (everyone wasn't here on Sunday). It was really nice out.

Robert, Isaak, Garrett, Jonas; the family at our picnic

Elyssa, Arin, Grandma, Mom; Robert & Isaak

Well, that about sums up our weekend. My friend Hannah had her baby last night, so I went to see them in the hospital this morning. She is adorable. They named her Cambree Marena. I might have some pictures later this week. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

Looks like you once again had a great, fun weekend! It looks so nice there. and to have your whole family around you is great isn't it?! I like the pics.

May 16, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

BUSY weekend! Looks like a lot of fun though! Great pictures!

May 16, 2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9