Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Drive-In

Sunday night, I went to my first drive-in ever! We went with a big group of friends and family and it was so much fun!! We put our futon mattress in the back of the truck and had a bunch of pillows and blankets, and lots of snack food! You can take your own food and drinks to the drive-in! It starts pretty late, because it doesn't get dark here until 10 p.m., so next time we might need to go on a Friday or Saturday when I don't have to work the next day. :) It only costs $5 and you get to see 2 movies!! We saw Over the Hedge and MI:III. So I didn't get to bed until 2:30 a.m. and had to get up at 6:30. Well worth it though! I don't know if I'll ever go to a regular ($9 for one movie!!) theater again. :) There are only 51 drive-in theaters still open in the U.S. and 11 of them are in Idaho! Yay for us!

4 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Drive-Ins are so cool! I've only been once. It's a shame so many of them have closed down. We have one here in town, but it's not the safest area of town.

June 15, 2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Khrista said...

Drive-Ins are so cool! I've only been once. It's a shame so many of them have closed down. We have one here in town, but it's not the safest area of town.

June 15, 2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Khrista said...

blogger is being testy today...sorry for the double post!

June 15, 2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

I've never been to one, I hope someday I can visit you, and do all those fun little things!

June 20, 2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9