Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy 4th!

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!! Ours was busy and lots of fun. Friday, I went out with the girls for Nicole's birthday and we all got pedicures, then went to lunch and shopping. We went to Twin Falls Saturday for yet another wedding, which was really nice. We spent Sunday there too, going to breakfast with friends (yes, we skipped church!) and then playing games with Maggi and Jon. We learned how to play pinochle (sort of, it's kind of confusing!) and taught them to play Settlers of Catan. If you have never played it, it is so fun... and addicting! :)

Monday, we sold the truck and bought a new car (I will have pictures of it later) and did some stuff around the house, including cleaning out and organizing the garage. Tuesday, my family came over and we cooked out, then we all went to the church picnic. We got some thunderstorms while we were there, but it was fun anyway. We watched the fireworks in Melba that night. Here are some pics from the weekend, but not nearly as many as I should have - I was slacking! :)




3 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Gonna have to check those games out. Looks like you had a really fun 4th! Did you get your camera yet???!!!

July 11, 2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger Khrista said...

p.s. very cute cake!! what a great idea!

July 11, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I got it yesterday and haven't even had time to use it... I am ridiculously busy right now!! But I have to get some practice in before tomorrow... I am the "official photographer" for our Annual Conference (work) and we are doing a big retirement dinner for my boss, among other things. Oh, and the Governor will be there and a bunch of other "important" people. So I should at least know how to work it! :)

July 12, 2006 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9