Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Camping Trip

We will be camping again this weekend. This time it is our annual church camping trip... should be lots of fun! We'll go again the weekend of the 25th for Audrey's birthday. And maybe Labor Day weekend. Gotta get our money's worth out of our camping gear! :) Robert has one more test to pass, then we'll have a bbq to celebrate. I will start full-time at the church office at the beginning of September. Lots of changes, so keep us in your prayers. Not much going on this week, as least until the camping trip Friday. We have been catching up on stuff around the house and trying to relax a little. Here are some random pics...
Ahhhh.... contentment... my new hammockMy boss snapped this picture when he was trying out my new camera
My cute husband :)
My adorable dog
Arin used this picture of Elyssa for her birthday invitations. So cute!
Just goofing off with my photo editing program

2 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Congratulations on the new job...oh and the hammock! I've always wanted one! :o) Maybe you could email me a list of all the camping gear you currently have and some items you don't have but found they would have been useful on your last trip? I hope to get out gear up to par before the cool weather comes in so we can go camping before we move!

August 08, 2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

I like the pics comming out of your new camera!

August 11, 2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9