Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Some Recent Pics

Well, I am finally posting something! Sorry it has been so long... just been keeping busy. I only have 2 1/2 more days at my job, then I start working at the church office. I am very excited, and a little sad. I will miss my coworkers here, but since most (all?) of them are leaving also, I guess that makes it easier. I am looking forward to commuting on my bike instead of in rush hour traffic on the interstate!! And I am really excited about organizing and cleaning (I know, I'm a freak!) at my new office. Since most of the rest of the staff is my family, I'm pretty sure I will like them. :)
Robert takes his last licensing test on Friday, then he will be official at Waddell & Reed. We are very excited to start that new adventure!
Audrey turned 15 yesterday. The pictures below are from her family birthday party at Eagle Island State Park on Saturday. I didn't take any, but Arin snapped some of the kids with Garrett, and of me & Elyssa. But none of Audrey. The last picture is of me with my coworkers. We went to lunch on Monday, which was bittersweet. Anyway, that's all the "exciting" news from here. Hopefully it won't be so long until my next post. And I will try to take more pictures!

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Those kiddos are cuties! Congrats on the new job. And I know what you mean about being excited to organize! I'm the same way!

August 30, 2006 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9