Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Baby Tayden

I think most everyone who reads this blog already knows, but my sister Ashlie & her husband Danny are expecting their first baby. Tayden Jayce Van Vorous is due November 24, and we are very excited! I got to do my first ever maternity "shoot" the other day, with Ashlie as a willing (and Danny as a somewhat unwilling) model. It was a lot of fun, and I think for having no studio or lighting and only a generic, basic photo editing program they turned out ok. :)





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much! you did such a good job! danny and i love them. even though he didn't cooperate very well at the time, he does like how they turned out :)
you should try doing some senior pics and maternity for people you don't know so you don't feel bad to charge :) you could make some money!

September 27, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

These are awesome Amy! Ashlie will love them forever! She looks great!
My favorite is the one of her by herself looking up and out the window. B&W..

September 28, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

These are GREAT! looks like you are having fun with your new camera! Tell Ashlie she looks great :-)

September 28, 2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9