Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Our First Year

Well, I can hardly believe it, but we celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Sunday! It has been a wonderful, crazy, fun year! We have both changed jobs, sold a house, bought a house, bought and sold half a dozen cars, had one major car accident, made some great new friends and spent a lot of time with our awesome families!! We've definitely grown in many ways, not the least of which is closer to each other.
To celebrate on Sunday, we stayed at a hotel in Boise, and took a picnic dinner of sushi and wine to the Shakespeare Festival. It was a really great night, and then the next day, I got a massage, which he had set up for me! This Saturday we are going to a BSU game (part of my present to him.)
I am so thankful for the man God brought into my life, and amazed every day at the blessings He has given us. I am looking forward to spending this next year (and many more to come!) with my husband and my best friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Congratulations! LOVE that picture of your wedding day! I hope to meet this wonderful husband of yours someday! I'm so glad you are SO happy!

September 20, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

p.s. any tips on how to sell a car. We're trying to sell David's. It's in the Auto Trader magazine and online...going to try old school soon. Flyers, and newspaper maybe.
:o)

September 20, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

We like cars.com. You can upload a lot of pictures and renew it until it sells for $40 or so. The newspaper (at least here) is really expensive and it only runs for a week. Good luck!

September 20, 2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9