Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Staff Picnic

Our church, the Rock, just added a couple of new employees, so we had a staff meeting/picnic on Sunday to spend some time together. Dusty & Chandra & their 2 kids just moved here from Montana to be the youth leaders. They are awesome (and their kids are adorable!). And, of course, I started as the office administrator this week. I love it so far!! My Uncle Cliff is the pastor, my cousin Jake is the Children's Pastor and my brother-in-law JJ is the worship leader. Yes, it's a lot of family, but I really feel blessed that so much of my family is involved in ministry (my parents are at their church, and with my Dad's job too!). We all work well as a team too. :) These are just a few pictures from Sunday... it was a lot of fun!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9