Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Twin Falls County Fair


I have so many pictures I want to post... finally! I decided to start with these because they're fun. :)

We went to the Twin Falls County Fair a couple of weekends ago with Danny & Ashlie & Grandpa & Grandma. It was so much fun! My favorite part of the fair is the food... and we had LOTS of it!!! Corn dogs, mini donuts (mmmmmmmmm, I am drooling just thinking about those), cotton candy, chocolate-covered strawberry kabobs, fries, elephant ears, hot chocolate, more mini donuts.... I probably gained 15 pounds that night. But so worth it! :) At least it's only once a year, right?

We got cowboy (or cowgirl) hats (except Robert and Grandma, who borrowed them for the picture below). Grandpa got an airbrushed tattoo. He said it only hurt a little. We looked at the animals, of course, and the photo exhibits and the model RVs. Danny played a couple of games, and won a little stuffed dog (I think that's what it was!). I can't wait until next year so we can go again - we decided to make it a tradition!

*Thanks to my sweet sister Ashlie for these pics! I've been slack about taking my camera anywhere. Most (or maybe all) of the pictures I'll be posting are from her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

"Ya'll" look so cute! You'd fit right in here!

September 15, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

oh, and Ashlie's "bump" is too cute! She looks great!

September 15, 2006 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9