Friday, December 29, 2006

Tessa


We draw names in my family for Christmas gifts, and this year Robert & I had Audrey & Arin. We were able to get Audrey a puppy!! I was really excited, and spent over a month looking for the perfect (and affordable!) dog. I finally found an Aussie/Sheltie mix puppy. She was only 6 weeks old when we picked her up and sooooooooo cute! I had her for a couple of days before I gave her to Audrey, and when I did, I cried. :o( She is such a sweet puppy, and she loves to cuddle. She also loves to play, and she's really fast! :o) Audrey loves her, and I'm glad I can still see her. Bailey wasn't too crazy about her. I really think he believes he's a human, and he usually shows no interest in other animals. Weird! Anyway, Audrey was pretty happy and Tessa is doing great, but we miss her!


1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

She's ADORABLE!!! Gwyneth wants a puppy SO bad! Our pet deposit here is outrageous! ($1,000)

January 03, 2007 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9