Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thanksgiving

I know it is after Christmas, but I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving! And I love that all my family lives so close now, so it makes the holidays even better! We spent Thanksgiving day with my family (& some friends) and went to Twin Falls to have a 2nd Thanksgiving (yay!) with Robert's family that weekend. The kids made Thanksgiving placemats, Cortney made really cute cupcakes, Jake had the kids involved in a serious game of football, and the guys cleaned up after dinner (all by themselves)! At the Reynolds', we played a lot of games (I love games!) including Liar's Dice. Fun! :) Here are a few pictures...

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

You've got some good men there! I'm impressed! those cupcakes are adorable! I'll have to look up Liar's Dice.

January 03, 2007 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9