Monday, April 23, 2007

Is 27 Old?!

Last Thursday I turned 27. For some reason, it just sounds so much older than 26! :) My wonderful husband took me to Texas Roadhouse (my favorite!) for dinner, then to the Anniversary Inn. It's a hotel in Boise that has themed rooms. We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room. It was really nice, and they do little things to make it special. (sparkling cider & cheesecake in the room, breakfast delivered the next morning, etc.) Earlier that day, I got a massage too! And a lot of my family & friends called or came to see me or sent cards. I felt very special, and a little spoiled! It was a great day!


2 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

It's NOT old! hee hee Sounds like an amazing birthday! That themed hotel room is amazing! What fun!

April 23, 2007 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um i think that you're not supposed to take pictures in there. naughty naughty! haha glad you had fun :) you deserve it!

April 23, 2007 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9