Friday, August 24, 2007

...And the rest of them

Here are the last of my "catch-up" pictures.

Babies :)

I have had some fun taking pictures of the babies in my life the last week or so...
(*some of these pictures were taken by my sisters, but most by me)
my niece & nephew and my cousins. They are so cute!!



Avery Elyse
Brooklyn Nicole
Elyssa Kaye
Tayden Jayce
The Big Boys
Jonas & Isaak are getting so big! They don't let us take their pictures as much anymore :(
They are both so smart and active and fun! I love to spend time with them! Jonas starts kindergarten next week, and Isaak is in his second year of preschool!
Audrey's Sweet 16

me & audrey the day she was born. :) August 28, 1991
I can't believe she's almost 16!! (a few more days until her real birthday)
We had a surprise party for her last weekend, and I think she really was surprised! :)


Family
They're goofy, but I love 'em! :)
Wow, if you made it to here, I am impressed! :) That was a LOT of pictures.... and it was only a handful of the ones I've taken. I am going to really try to be better about posting more often - to avoid having to do everything at once in the future!! Hope you all have a great weekend! We are taking a (business) road trip to Nevada & Arizona this weekend - about 27 hours of driving in 3 days, so keep us in your prayers! Hopefully I will have some good pictures to post next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

thanks for all the comments! i love comments. maybe since you did it others will catch on and do it too. everyone tells me "oh, i was gunna leave a comment but i didnt know how" ugh. thanks for stopping by!
btw-hope you have a great weekend:)

August 31, 2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger K~ said...

Amy! Great pics. Makes me miss you guys so much! We started a blogspot to, check it, www.klockrock.blogspot.com Miss you guys lots! take care

Kylie and fam!

September 07, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Khrista said...

I missed these posts due to being on vacation.
Love all the pictures of the kids. They are all super adorable!
Audrey is 16! WOW! I remember her as a toddler!
Great pictures!

October 02, 2007 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9