Wednesday, October 03, 2007

2 Years



On September 17, we celebrated our 2 year anniversary!
We have been so crazy busy getting ready for our trip that we didn't have time to plan much, but my wonderful, sweet, romantic husband made the day extra special anyway. He took me to lunch at the Milky Way, where I had their macaroni & cheese... mmm, comfort food.



When he picked me up from work later, he brought me a smoothie (my favorite - I could live on smoothies!) and a box of yummy chocolates!



Then he drove me up to the Idaho Botanical Gardens, which is in the Boise foothills, and we walked around for a while, enjoying the quiet and reminiscing about our dating days and our wedding. We were there at exactly the same time we were getting married in a garden 2 years before. Awwww... I told you he was sweet. :)



Then, as if I wasn't spoiled enough, he took me to dinner at new restaurant called Brick 29. It had good food and great ambiance! I had the citrus cooked trout... mmmm.
It was a good day! :)



3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

what a wonderfully romantic husband you have! what a blessing :)

October 03, 2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger Khrista said...

He is romantic! Both restaurants look wonderful!
Robert taking you to the botanical gardens where you actually got married was just too much! wow! So cool that you can go back every year!
Congratulations again. May you be blessed with many more wonderful years!

October 03, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

we actually got married in a garden in emmett, which is about 35 minutes away. we did go to the botanical gardens on our first date though. :) sorry i didn't make that very clear. he is still romantic though. :)

October 04, 2007 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9