Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby Girl!

I have several pictures to post, but I left my small camera at my sister-in-law's house Thanksgiving weekend, so I will have to post most of them later. But I do have some pictures of my new beautiful niece, Danika Jayde Van Vorous!! She was born December 6th and weighed 5 lbs, 1 oz... tiny little thing! She lost a little weight in the hospital, and weighed in at 4 lbs 9 oz this morning, but was able to go home today! Yay! I know Ashlie and Danny are happy about that. Tayden doesn't really understand yet what is going on, but I'm sure he will get used to having her around soon.




3 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

She is perfectly beautiful! So tiny too! I am so thankful she was able to go home already! Answered prayer!
I can already see those killer lashes her big brother is famous for!

December 10, 2007 11:22 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

What a precious little girl ! Congratulations to your brother and sister in law !

December 13, 2007 3:54 PM  
Blogger K~ said...

What a beautiful baby! So Perfect! I love it when they come out so perfect!

PS. Check out our blog, I have updated pics on there!

~Ky

December 20, 2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9