Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fall Pictures

Here are a few random pictures from the fall and winter. I have more I plan to post, which I will work on getting up soon. For now, here are some to catch you all up on the last few months...

These pictures are from September. We celebrated Jon's birthday at the park in Kimberly. One of his gifts was a pogo stick {He is really a young boy stuck in a man's body :o)} and it was a big hit... even Mom R. tried it - she was pretty good actually!




Right after we got home from Chile in October - really, like the next weekend - was our church's Women's Retreat in McCall. It was a great weekend! I didn't take very many pictures, but above are some with me and 1)Arin & Ashlie 2)Nicole 3)Jana and 4) Catherine. I love these girls! :)

Me & Bailey


Me, Isaak & Josiah at the Halloween Outreach



More spaghetti... please!
Look how surprised he is!! Wow, that looks fun.
Tayden's 1st Birthday Party in November


A couple attempts at a Christmas card photo :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Good to see you guys again! It's been too long! You two look fabulous in your Christmas card photo attempts. I love your hair! Did you do something new? Love the one of Bailey in front of the camera! :o)

January 26, 2008 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9