Thursday, March 06, 2008

Date Night

We decided to cancel our internet service at home, so I have not been able to post as much lately. I have access other places, but then having my pictures in the same place, and having time, is sometimes tricky. I will try to keep up with it as best as I can! Our computer is having some issues at home as well, and I have several pictures on there I would like to post when I can get to them! I took some pictures for a girl from our church for her wedding last weekend, so when I can get those edited, I will post those as well.

Last weekend, after the wedding, a group of us (5 couples) went to a Steelheads (hockey) game. We got the tickets free (can't beat that!) and went to dinner at Pita Pit before the game. It was the best hockey game I have ever been too... lots of fights!! :) And lots of scoring! Here are a few pictures from the night...
The Girls
The Guys... Very Intense
The Action
We want a free shirt!!
The group... and the random guy jumping in the back :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

awww...no internet?! I'm gonna MISS you! You better keep up! hee! hee! :o)
Looks like a great night out! Hockey is pretty intense. I don't care for it much, but it's REAL popular here.
You've see a few new movies...I want to see The Other Boleyn Girl, and The Assassination of Jesse James. How were they?

March 06, 2008 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9