Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weddings and Showers and Babies... Oh My!

We have a very "young" church. Lots of young couples, young families, LOTS of young kids! :) Between that, and just being "that age", it seems that I am constantly going to bridal showers, baby showers, weddings and the hospital! I can think of at least 20 friends who have recently had babies (in the last 6 months!) or are pregnant!! It's fun, although it does get overwhelming at times. Most recently, I hosted a bridal shower for my friend Kayla, went to my cousin Lauren's wedding, and visited my friend Karissa in the hospital after the birth of her daughter Kaiya. Here are a few pics.
The toilet paper brides
Congrats Lauren & Wyatt!!!
Congrats Karissa & TJ!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

That's a LOT of babies! :o)

May 30, 2008 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9