Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sawtooth Relay

Well, we did it! We finished our first relay race. We ran with a bunch of friends in the Sawtooth Relay, a 62-mile, 6-person relay from Stanley to Ketchum, through the beautiful mountains of central Idaho. Our start time was at 2:30 a.m., so I got to run my first leg during sunrise. It was amazing... sorry I don't have any pictures of that - I was busy running! Our goal was to finish (which we did) and to do it in under 12 hours (we finished in 11:24). We had two teams running it, and the other team finished about 11 minutes faster than we did, so it was pretty close! It was a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to the Ragnar Relay in July. Now I just have to get back to training! :)







I will add some more pictures to this post when I get them... check back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Congrats on your first relay! Next month will be so fun for you guys!

June 25, 2008 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9