Monday, September 15, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I love weekend days when we don't have any plans... it happens so rarely for us that it's even better when it does! Sunday was one of those days this week. After church, we headed home and spent the rest of the day watching football. I did do a little bit of work (I recently picked up some transcription work) but nothing too time-consuming. And I made some chocolate chip cookies and worked on a baby blanket I am knitting for my sister's baby (baby Trevan is scheduled to arrive at the end of October!). Overall, a nice relaxing day!


Here are a couple pictures of Robert & Bailey watching football. So sweet! I love the last one - Bailey is smiling! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Ummm....which sister is pregnant?! Did I miss something? HA!:) What pattern are you following for the blanket! Love lazy days...we had one Saturday! Was an AWESOME day!

September 16, 2008 12:06 AM  
Blogger Khrista said...

Was Robert watching football when you took these? :) Looks like it!

September 26, 2008 7:21 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

he was. :)

September 29, 2008 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9