Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Adoption Update

It's official... we are now approved to adopt! We received our finalized homestudy paperwork in the mail last week, and completed our parent profile, which is what the birth mother looks at to choose the adoptive parents. We will (hopefully) be taking it all in to the pregnancy center this weekend. Then we just have to wait.... which could be the hardest part for us! :)

Thanks to our friends and family for all your support and love and prayers so far!! Please continue to pray that things will go smoothly and quickly, that we will have patience as we wait on God's timing, and for the baby that will be joining our family in what we are trusting will be the near future.

Below are the pages from our profile...






4 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Amy, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I almost want to give you my child! (totally kidding...but that's how wonderful these pages are!)
I don't believe any woman will be able to refuse you guys!
And every word of it is true! You guys are going to be the best parents, and the child you welcome into your home and life will be so blessed! I cried reading your pages. I am so excited for you!

May 06, 2009 1:11 AM  
Blogger Carrie Hutchings said...

Whatever child blesses your lives is going to be so lucky and loved. Any expecting mother is going to know that her baby is getting the best when she chooses you. I pray the waiting is short.

May 06, 2009 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Maggy Wheeland said...

Amy you and Robert will make happy any child, God has giving a special gift, the gift of giving and I know that God has already that special baby for you. Just know that I am praying for you. You will be a wonderful mommy and Robert a wonderful daddy.
Love you,

May 06, 2009 12:00 PM  
Blogger K~ said...

Amy and Robert! Congratulations! I am so excited to hear happy news of a new baby. What a beautiful entry in your blog, it had me in tears. I'm so happy for you guys. You will, as always, be in our prayers. Can't wait to see you in September!

~Kylie and Family

May 15, 2009 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9