Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Glimpses of our Crazy Awesome Life

I have so many pictures (mostly because I've been really slack about posting on here) that I decided to post a bunch at once, with just brief captions, to show what we've been up to lately. More pictures and updates to come soon!
12
34
56
78
910
111213
1415

1. a bunch of the kids made a really cool scarecrow for our church garden!
2. homemade spinach, artichoke & bacon pizza... yummy!
3. Ellie was showing me all of her Littlest Pets one day in the office
4. Uncle Cliff & Jake being silly... as usual :)
5. beautiful daisies from my Aunt Wendy
6. Dusty telling the kids an Easter story
7. Drive-in! Robert with Tiernan, Emma, Edgar & Elyssa
8. Bailey
9. the baby's room... pre-makeover! we are working on it...
10. birthday picnic (for me, Ashlie & Isaak) at the park
11. Audrey's Senior Night at softball
12. Tayden and Danika
13. Easter Egg Hunt
14. Robert & Trevan
15. Audrey

1 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

Love all the pics. good idea to just post quick captions. I may do that soon!
Yummy pizza, I'll have to try that combo next week!
And I can't wait to see the nursery. :)

June 05, 2009 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9