Friday, June 19, 2009

Memorial Day

We spent Memorial Day hanging out with family and friends, and fishing at a park near my parent's house. It was a beautiful day, and we all had fun and learned some things... like not to throw rocks at people, right Garrett! ;)

Robert & Tiernan, Audrey & Trevan

Garrett, Kelsey & Elyssa

Me & Aud

Hanging out by the lake

Me & Elyssa

Isaak's fish, Danika & Trevan
JJ caught this :(... a few minutes later his sister Sarah picked up his pole and caught this. :)

Emaiya & Elyssa


Jonas' fish

Me & Danika

Tayden, Trevan
Jonas getting some "help" from Dusty on the slip n' slide

2 Comments:

Blogger Khrista said...

I liked seeing these on FB, but your notes here are helpful. I know who more of the people are now. :) Lovely afternoon!

June 20, 2009 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMY! Great new pics. I've got some new ones up too. Go check me out. :D Can't wait to get an adoption update. ~Ky

July 08, 2009 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
- 2 Cor. 12:9